What if you could become a certified Life Purpose Coach in 3 weeks?
Guide clients to find their Apple Tree inspired Purpose.
We accept 15 new Purpose Coach students, twice a year to attend our internationally accredited, ONLINE LIVE InnerLifeSkills Purpose Coach Certification course.
Are you a coach, consultant or therapist looking to add unique and powerful Life Purpose coaching tools to your client service toolbox?
Or maybe you're just starting your journey to becoming a Certified Master Life Coach, and would love to start with Purpose Coaching as your first toolset of coaching processes.
If you care about the topic of purpose, or perhaps have been inspired by Colleen-Joy's Apple Tree Purpose message, then this ICF accredited short coaching certification course may be for you.
So many people are seeking purpose, direction, wanting more fulfillment in their careers and are actively looking for a coach to guide them.
Did you know that nearly 10,000 people a month in the USA search the word "Purpose of Life" on Google, and according to Semrush, very few websites and online services deliver on that demand. What does this mean for you?
If you're looking for a niche market to serve or perhaps if you have an interest in coaching Life Purpose, then this could be a wonderful path to explore.
- Being able to offer coaching to clients to help people to find their natural purpose.
- Attracting new clients and expanding your offering to existing clients.
- Helping clients to switch from a "doing" quest to a "being" quest where they source their dignity and worth from being instead of doing.
- Coaching clients to explore and discover their unique authentic self-expression.
- Facilitating unique processes like ILS Sap Thread and Idyllic Island and I am Statement, for clients to explore and discover their "apple tree" natural purpose.
- Guiding individuals or groups through inspiring coaching processes to find and free their apple tree true self.
Would you like to have...
- An ILS Purpose Coach Certificate with 11 ICF certification hours, both ACSTH (Approved Coach Specific Training Hours) and CCE (Continued Coach Education Hours) - highly sought after and internationally recognized?
- Coaching worksheets and scripts that are ready to use?
- Credits towards your ILS Master Coach ACTP Certification? This short course counts as credits.
- 5 Purpose Coaching Processes to use for your clients, that are unique to InnerLifeSkills? You won't find them anywhere else.
According to our research, clients mostly seek coaching on their purpose when feeling lost, are unhappy in their jobs, are seeking direction, or are making changes to their careers.
The traditional approach to purpose coaching:
- Find your Passion - How many times have you heard someone teach? - "If you want to find your purpose, find your passion." This can be helpful, but many people don't relate to the word passion. Some personality types feel peace, others feel joy.
- Find your aptitudes and do what you are good at - Traditional education systems will help you find what you're good at and try to carve a career path for you based on your aptitudes and skills. But what if an apple tree was good at making oranges? We can be good at doing something that isn't an expression of our true natural self.
- Find something you love to DO - This approach might help, but by focusing on a "doing" purpose we overlook our "being" - our apple tree. If an apple tree doesn't know who it is, it might try to make oranges. By seeking a fulfilling "doing" we also miss that true fulfillment is in "being who we truly are" and expressing that through our doing.
The InnerLifeSkills approach to purpose coaching:
- Find your Apple Tree - Carve a career path that aligns with who you are, your nature, and then gain the skills and qualifications to master how you express who you are through what you do.
- Find your Sap Thread - To find your apple tree, we use a coaching process called the "Sap Thread" process - where you look for the common themes in your life, career and interests as clues to discover your true nature. This is a helpful way to avoid the trap of focusing only on what you are good at doing. Instead we look for what makes your "sap rise". Intuitively when we speak and act from our apple tree true nature, the "sap" rises, we feel some combination of peace, contentment, losing track of time, joy, love etc.
- Find your I am Statement - When you find insight into your apple tree nature, it helps to find words to define this. Not to box you in, but to be a focus point and to inspire you to free your apple tree being. To do this we offer our popular "I am Statement" coaching process.
Purpose Coach Certification Course
Use any device with good internet to join 3 live online Monday Classes, where you'll meet your expert ILS Master Trainer and your class of fellow student coaches.
Learning to coach direction, career transitions, meaning and life purpose.
Learn these unique NUGGETS (techniques and methods):
Being vs. Doing - Understand the critical difference between the "Doing Quest" and be inspired to switch to a "Being Quest" claiming your worth, dignity and natural purpose.
- Being vs. Doing - Coach your clients to switch from a "doing quest" where their worth is sourced from doing, to a "being quest" where they find and free their natural self.
- Dream Work - Coach clients to analyse and interpret the symbolic meaning of their dreams, to find insights and guidance from within.
- Sap Thread - Coach your clients to find the clues to their apple tree purpose, by looking through their past.
- Idyllic Island - Coach your clients through a guided visualization process, to discover who they would be if they were free.
- I am Statement - Coach your clients to create an inspiring statement that they can use as an affirmation or as a touch stone to step into their purpose.
Have a look at our Course Curriculum here.. and don't miss the FREE PREVIEWS.
Your international InnerLifeSkills Expert Trainers are here to guide you step-by-step.
With us, you can grow in confidence, competencies and credibility—to make a real difference in the world.
We bring you a collective working experience of over 260 years. The InnerLifeSkills faculty has been handpicked for their roles from the top of their fields.
Colleen-Joy MCC is the author of the InnerLifeSkills Certification Courses and leads our pioneering global brand.
As Certified Master Coaches, we bring you the best coaching skills—combined with our expertise in:
- Business Development,
- The Enneagram,
- and Personal Growth.
We care for the environment, have reverence for life and honor our clients as equal partners.
Our clients represent diverse expressions of culture, background, gender, spirituality and nationality. From celebrities to school teachers, professional athletes to CEOs—anyone with a sincere interest in offering the highest level of Master Coaching is welcome.
We are delighted to be your guides on this life-changing journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
InnerLifeSkills Purpose Coach Certification Prices
What you'll receive:
- CLASSES - Access to attend the 3 x 4 hour online classes LIVE with trainer and classmates.
- COACH PACK - Purpose coach online pack - with 5 Purpose Coaching processes, Manual, ready to- use coaching worksheets, Purpose Coaching infographics.
- ONLINE RESOURCES - A library of tutorial videos, worksheets and notes.
- ASSESSMENT - Online Theory assessment.
- CERTIFICATION - Purpose Coach certification with ICF 14 hours ACSTH + CCE.
Once off payment to secure your place, PayPal (VISA, MASTER CARD, AMEX, DISCOVER) and EFT payment options.
R 6,989 (SA Only)
~ READY TO ENROLL? ~
We book up to a year in advance, so reserve your place today.
After clicking Enroll, you'll be directed to an enrolment form to select your
DATES and PAYMENT preference.
We'll email you confirmation of enrolment and payment request and help you to enroll.
Once enrolled you'll have access to the online resources to begin your coaching journey.
See you in class!
NEED MORE INFO? EMAIL US [email protected]